Could see that coming

I am having a catch up with my team lesser about my request to match the salary being offered by another company and they are not going to do it.
He wants to catch up to tell me why and I really have no interest in whatever reasons they decide to throw forward.

Nothing could explain it away, they ate not interested on keeping me, so I don’t think I will stay. If I miss out on a redundancy it is not that big a deal. It is only a slight chance now they may be offered in April/may and I don’t think I can hang around here that long…

So I am just waiting for the offer to come in and then I think I will take my long service leave and walk. I am really ready for a new challenge and I think this will suffice until I get my certificate in small business management or marketing-still rising them up 🙂

Will update more after my catch up