please feel free to post answers to these questions…i am sure as hell wondering what the answers are??
1. Why do we spend 40 hours a week in a job with people we don’t really get along with instead of going out there and finding something we enjoy?? Do we enjoy our little boxes that much.
2. If you could be anything in the world what would it be?? I often ask myself this and it changes every week, why is it so hard to grasp a concept of a potential life path only to lose sight of it next week?
3. Why do friends ask you for advice then never take it?
4. Why do some people feel the need to be so dependant on you then when you need the favour returned you get nothing from them?
5. How come when it gets cold in winter everyone complains then when it gets hot they all want it to be cooler?
6. why can’t people just be happy with the way things are and deal with it? why do we, as humans, feel the need to complain and be crappy at everything around us?
7. who cares? I mean honestly cares about other people. I try to tell my friends i love them and appreciate them and i get looked at like the weirdo?? What is so wrong about telling people you love them and that you want to be a part of their lives to witness it?? I don’t understand this consuming need to be detached from everyone and everything around you to the point of keeping everyone on the outskirts?? Is this what mmakes it hard to meet and make and keep good friends? because we never tell them how much we love and appreicate them….i think i am strange….